July 18, 2014
We are pleased to share with you that our President and CEO – Shane Waslaski – was asked to be the Keynote speaker at Health Pitch 2014. This second annual event, hosted by Fargo-based non-profit healthcare provider – and our Customer – Family HealthCare, will take place on August 14, 2014 from 3:30pm to 6:30pm, at The Stage at Island Park in Fargo, ND.
Health Pitch 2014 is designed for healthcare providers, solution providers, educators, and the community at large to hear fresh ideas on solving healthcare issues and improving the well-being of our community.
In addition to the keynote speaker, Health Pitch 2014 will feature 15 regional leaders who will have three minutes to “pitch” their idea for disruptive innovation in the field of healthcare and wellness. The speakers are listed below:
- Andrew Dalman, Student & National Innovation Fellow at NDSU
- Nick Emlet, Director of Client Relations, Nordic Consulting Partners
- Courtney Evanson, Founder, Nevaeh
- Stephanie Goetz, Anchor for Valley News TV & Mental Health Issue Advocate, Stephanie Goetz Foundation
- Dr. Travis Good, Co-Founder, Catalyze
- Jeff Hoss, VP of Clinical Operations, Sanford Health
- Dr. Susan Mathison, Owner & President, Catalyst Medical Center
- Dr. David Moen, Principal Consultant, MoenMDConsulting
- Evan Prawda, Fellow at 100health and Student at University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Rajv Shah, Founder, MyMeds
- Dr. Barb Stanton, Autism Spectrum Disorders Therapist, Prairie St. Johns
- Dr. Shelby Terstriep, Medical Oncologist/Hematologist & Medical Director of Embrace, Sanford Health
- Dr. Donald Warne, Director of the Master of Public Health Program at NDSU
- Tiffany Wirth, Vice President of Marketing, Evolution1
- Kai Worrell, CEO, Worrell Design
Pitch topics will include mobile healthcare apps, new medical technologies, mental health awareness, and more.
To see the highlights of the event, please visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rB1SDbT0kU
All proceeds from the event will support Family HealthCare. The tickets, can be purchased online by visiting: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/health-pitch-fargo-2014-tickets-11096958301
Each ticket, priced at $25, will cover a healthcare visit of a patient whose financial situation prohibits him/her from paying for care.
We look forward to seeing you at Health Pitch!