July 25, 2014
We would like to invite you to participate in one of the healthcare roundtable discussions during InSites Build 2014, taking place September 22-24, in Fargo, ND.
To see the highlights of the event, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcUE7QLm-_M
Here are five topics that will be discussed at Build 2014:
1) Bringing Hospitality into Healthcare – Share your ideas on how to improve patient satisfaction and HCAHPS scores by deploying technologies to support the best experience for patients and their families.
2) Powering Population Health – Nothing is off limits! Let’s get creative on how we can leverage innovative technologies to impact population health.
3) Building the Culture of Continuous Improvement – Share your best practices on how to instill the culture of continuous process improvement in your organizations. Discuss the techniques you are using and get ideas for your next lean initiative.
4) Best Practices for RTLS Success – Hear tips that will help your organization achieve and sustain enterprise-wide RTLS success.
5) How to Finally Make EHRs Useful – Share your ideas on how to leverage sensing technologies to make EHR systems more useful to care providers, administrators, and patients.
Among our confirmed speakers we have:
- Dr. Arthur Chen, Family Physician & Senior Fellow at Asian Health Services
- Dr. Travis Good, Blogger at HIStalk Connect
- Robin Felder, Professor of Pathology and Associate Dir. of Clinical Chemistry at University of Virginia
- James Francis, Division Chair, Supply Chain Management and Assistant Treasurer at Mayo Clinic
- Dr. Tonya Hongsermeier, VP and Chief Medical Information Officer at Lahey Health
- Dr. Ferdinand Velasco, VP and Chief Health Information Officer at Texas Health Resources
- Lorraine Chapman, Chair of HIMSS Health IT Usability Committee
- Shahid N. Shah, Healthcare Analyst. “The Healthcare IT Guy”
We hope to host you in Fargo this September!